I'm Carianne, a Fresno Wedding photographer and story teller. I'm so glad you're here! I know that scrolling through websites, looking for the best photographer to meet your needs can be overwhelming. I know because I have been there. Let's face it, they all have stunning images and offer similar packages and price points.
So, how do you choose the right photographer? You find someone you can connect with, who makes you feel like a valued friend rather than just another client. Choose someone that you enjoy being around!
Let's see if we would make a good match!
I love a good haul at Target as much as the next person, but when I want something unique and special I head to my favorite boutique. I love the cozy, inviting atmosphere, and the customer service I receive is amazing! I feel valued and appreciated whenever I am there.
It is my passion to provide you with that same boutique experience. I consider myself a boutique photographer because of the unique and attentive way I serve you. I offer a personalized experience, so you too, feel valued and loved. From the moment you inquire, I learn as much as I can about you because when I know your story, I can create images that reflect who you are.
natural,. joyful. timeless.
The first step in our process is making sure I am a great fit for you! It is just as important for you to love your photographer as it is their work, since they will be with you more on your wedding day than your future spouse! We will schedule a meeting at one of my favorite cozy coffee places or a video chat, where we can get to know each other. I want to hear your vision for your special day and answer any questions you may have!
Let's Get To Know Each Other!
Your SPV Wedding Experience begins once you decide that I am the "other" one for you, and your date is booked! That is the moment you join the SPV Family and become a new friend! You will receive a welcome gift with special goodies personalized just for you, along with my custom Bridal Guide, a magazine filled with information to help you prepare for your wedding day. You will receive an invitation to join my exclusive SPV Brides Facebook group, where you can meet past and present SPV brides.
We're Official! Now the Fun Begins!!
Your next step is to schedule your engagement session, one of the most important steps in preparing for your wedding day portraits. During our time, we get to know each other. You will learn my posing process and get comfortable in front of my camera. After your engagement session, your blog goes live, and you will get another little gift in the mail from me.
One month before your wedding day, you will receive a questionnaire, a family portrait list, and a wedding day timeline. We will work together to finalize all the details and make sure I have everything I need to know about your special day to be 110% prepared!
Wedding Day Prep
Your Wedding Day
The day we’ve all been waiting for is finally here! I will be with you from getting ready until the party dancing gets underway. My job is to capture all the special moments and offer whatever moral support you need. Your job is to soak it all in. My goal is to tell your story in a way that reflects everything about who you are. I create images you can FEEL when you look at them because your photographs should help you remember what it felt like on your wedding day, not just how it looked!
You'll receive your full gallery of images in 2-3 weeks from the wedding day in an online gallery. You can download your high-resolution digital files, share, and print from your gallery. I encourage my couples to sit down, relax (with glass of wine, of course) and enjoy reliving the most special day of your lives!
I'm excited to hear from you!
There are so many decisions to make when planning your wedding. Trying to decide which photo collection to choose can be like Goldilocks trying to find the right chair! No one needs that headache. To keep things simple, I offer one collection that can easily be customized to fit your personal needs.
INVESTMENT BEGINS AT $3200
I select a very limited number of weddings each year to be able to provide the care and attention that each of my couples deserves. Get in touch soon if you want to be an SP Bride!
In life, you have three options in every choice you make, good, better, or best.
You can buy a Wal-Mart handbag or a Louis Vuitton, a Toyota or an Audi. Dinner could be at Applebee's or Ruth's Chris.
When it comes to your wedding day experience, you need a photographer that gives you the BEST!
Here are three ways I provide a great experience.
Click the words to learn more
1. Quality Images. I use top of the line equipment and am skilled at creating true-to-life images that aren't too bright or too dark and the subjects are sharp and in focus.
2. Images that Illicit emotion. You want your images to connect you emotionally, so you remember how it felt, not just how it looked. I know how to use flattering angles and give clear directions so you feel comfortable and look your best in front of the camera. I use prompts, tell jokes, and maybe even dance with you to get genuine smiles and laughter. You will never feel awkward with me.
3. Natural, True-to-Life Images. I want your images to reflect exactly how things looked on your wedding day. I avoid trendy styles and edits that won't be "in"10 years from now. They are never over-edited or saturated with flash.
4. Consistency. What you see on my website and in my galleries is what you get. I have an editing process that ensures you'll get the quality and style of photos that you're dreaming of.
The way an image looks and how it makes you feel is what will grab your attention. You're going to want scroll-stopping images for your wedding.
An experienced, professional photographer is essential on your wedding day.
Your photographer needs to know what to do when things don't go as planned and be able to adjust on the spot.
1. Organized. I utilize a variety of scheduling and planning tools to stay organized and on track. You never have to worry about me forgetting something!
2. Prepared. A lot of unplanned things can happen on a wedding day. It is my job to be prepared for anything to happen, from tricky lighting to bad weather, and be flexible on the spot.
3. Skilled. I know how to use flattering angles and give clear directions so you feel comfortable and look your best in front of the camera. I use prompts, tell jokes, and maybe even dance with you to get genuine smiles and laughter. You will never feel awkward with me.
4. Knowledgeable. It isn't necessary for me to have photographed at your venue before. I know how to find the right light, avoid distracting backgrounds, and get dreamy portraits anywhere.
Even if a photographer is knowledgeable and takes beautiful images, the overall experience can still be horrible if there is lack of service.
1. Communication. You will never be left to wonder what to expect. I work with you to create a wedding-day-timeline and a family portrait shot list so things run smoothly and we don't get behind.
2. Timely. Not only do you receive communication in a timely manner, your images are delivered quickly also. My couples see their wedding pictures in just 2-3 weeks, sometimes even sooner.
3. Unique Experience. Your wedding story is unique. You need a photographer that doesn't just pile you in with one of the 100 couples they're photographing that year. The advantage to having a "Boutique-style" photographer is I only accept 10 weddings each year so that you'll receive more attention and care each step of the way.
4. Personality. I'm your hype girl! We'll be spending a lot of time together on your wedding day, so I want you to feel supported, loved, and cared for. I'll be there to calm your nerves, fix your hair, give you space when you need it, and make sure you don't have lipstick on your teeth!
We valued your ability to make us feel comfortable throughout everything, from the engagement photos to the wedding day. We were always worried that we would look awkward, but you hyped us up and made us laugh all the time! You were able to capture every single moment of our big day, even the small details. When I came into the house during the reception and you were already editing photos says enough! I could tell that you absolutely love what you do and just having a photographer that made taking photos for hours so easy was a plus! And the little gifts you give before and after the wedding were awesome too! You had everything under control and knew how to direct people in the right direction when it comes to photography. I would tell anyone on the fence to BOOK NOW before someone else does! We appreciated everything.
"HAVING A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT MADE TAKING PHOTOS FOR HOURS SO EASY WAS A PLUS!"
- Reanna + Mason
"from the personal and detailed email greeting to the amazing way they presented our wedding photos was perfect!"
Adam and I absolutely enjoyed working with Todd and Carianne! From the personal and detailed email greeting to the amazing way they presented our edited wedding photos was perfect! I HIGHLY recommend and will continue to use them in the future. Thank you guys!
- Denise & Adam
"WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR HOW AWESOME OUR PICTURES TURNED OUT..."
Ya'll were so awesome and did so much for us. We can't thank you enough for how awesome our pictures turned out and all the support and love ya'll gave us. We can't wait for the time we can get together again, whether it's for fun or for more pictures!
- Britt and Cris
Having Stargazer Photo and Video was the best decision I made for my wedding. The photos are amazing from the engagement session and wedding. I also really appreciated the planning and help Carianne offered. It was priceless. Then the cherry on top is the beautiful personalities this team has that make you feel so comfortable.
"THE CHERRY ON TOP IS THE BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITIES THIS TEAM HAS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE"
- Mindy & Daniel
We can not say enough how thankful we are for these two PHENOMENAL photographers! They went above and beyond from the first day we met them and even AFTER the wedding!! Their organization skills were by far the best I've seen, which made our day so much easier. Their love and creativity truly show through their hard work and Carianne will surely keep your heart full of joy as her passion overflows, while capturing your precious memories. I would highly recommend them for your wedding, prom, maternity, engagement, family portraits, anything! Their work is amazing and we love all our pictures, seriously can't pick a favorite!
"They went above and beyond from the first day we met them and even after the wedding!"
- Briana & Chris
I couldn’t say enough good things about the people behind the camera of Stargazer photography & video! They did our engagement & wedding photography and were super sweet, helpful, & professional! I am so pleased with the quality, timing, & overall work I received. The pair definitely make you feel comfortable and are so accommodating, love these two. I wouldn’t hesitate to book with them for your next event!
"the pair definitely make you feel comfortable and are so accomodating"
-Veronica + Edgar
I would absolutely recommend Carianne if you are looking for a photographer who is passionate about her job, attentive to your needs, & makes you feel extremely comfortable. She is so organized and on top of everything. She pays attention to the big and small details. It was honestly like having a second day-of coordinator. She not only takes amazing pictures, but she also has an amazing energy that makes the whole experience exciting! If you love to laugh and feel joy, I would not miss booking with Carianne. My husband and I will cherish these photos for a lifetime.
"SHE HAS AN AMAZING ENERGY THAT MAKES THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE EXCITING!"
- Mikayla + Taylor
- Loves bright, clean, and romantic images
- Wants to remember her wedding day in a joyful and natural way
-Wedding portraits are a priority
-Wants to remember all the little details
- A hopeless romantic and can’t wait to get married
- Loves all the pretty things (especially if they sparkle)
- Loves adventure and doesn't mind getting a little dirty
- Cares more about real moments than having everything be "perfect"