They say that life is measured in moments, and I believe that your most treasured moments should be remembered forever through timeless photography.
If you've been scrolling through websites, looking for the best photographer to meet your needs and feel overwhelmed, I feel your pain! They all have stunning images and offer similar packages and price points. So how do you choose the right photographer? You find someone you can CONNECT with, enjoy being around, and TRUST! That trust can only be earned through connection and a relationship, which is what I create with each of my clients.
I'm Carianne a beach lovin', wild-child who will be your hype girl and confidante. If you love adventure, a good ol' belly laugh, and dogs, we're going to get along great!
Let's make beautiful memories...
The way an image looks and how it makes you feel is what will grab your attention.
1. Quality Images. I use top of the line equipment and am skilled at creating true-to-life images that aren't too bright or too dark and the subjects are sharp and in focus.
2. Images that Illicit emotion. You want your images to connect you emotionally, so you remember how it felt, not just how it looked.
3. Natural, True-to-Life Images. Your images will reflect exactly how things looked on your wedding day. I avoid trendy styles and editing that won't be "in"10 years from now. They are never over-edited or saturated with flash.
4. Consistency. What you see on my website and in my galleries is what you get. I have an editing process that ensures you'll get the quality and style of photos that you're dreaming of.
1. Organized. I utilize a variety of scheduling and planning tools to stay organized and on track. You never have to worry about me forgetting something!
2. Prepared. A lot of unplanned things can happen on a wedding day. It is my job to be prepared for anything to happen, from tricky lighting to bad weather, and be flexible on the spot.
3. Skilled. I know how to use flattering angles and give clear directions so you feel comfortable and look your best in front of the camera. I use prompts, tell jokes, and maybe even dance with you to get genuine smiles and laughter. You will never feel awkward with me.
4. Knowledgeable. It isn't necessary for me to have photographed at your venue before. I know how to find the right light, avoid distracting backgrounds, and get dreamy portraits anywhere.
Your photographer needs to know what to do when things don't go as planned and be able to adjust on the spot.
1. Timely Communication. You will never be left to wonder what to expect. I create a wedding-day-timeline and a family portrait shot list so things run smoothly and we don't get behind.
2. Quick Turnaround. Not only do you receive communication in a timely manner, your images are delivered quickly also. My couples see their wedding gallery in just 2-3 weeks, sometimes even sooner!
3. Unique Experience. Your wedding story is unique. You need a photographer that doesn't just pile you in with all of the other couples they're photographing that year. The advantage to having a "Boutique-style" photographer is I only accept 10-15 weddings each year so that you'll receive more attention and care each step of the way.
4. Personality. We'll be spending a lot of time together on your wedding day, so I want you to feel supported, loved, and cared for. I'll be there to calm your nerves, fix your hair, and make sure you don't have lipstick on your teeth!
Even if a photographer is knowledgeable and takes beautiful images, the overall experience can still be horrible if there is lack of service.
"Having a photographer that made taking photos for hours so easy was a plus"!
Reanna & Mason
"From the personal and detailed email greeting to the amazing way they presented our wedding photos was perfect"!
Adam & Denise
"They went above and beyond from the first day we met and even after the wedding"!
Briana & Chris
"She has an amazing energy that makes the whole experience exciting"!
Mikayla & Taylor
"Her images reflect her personality! Bright, joyful, and fun"!
Amanda and Lee
Stargazer Photography is a California wedding photography company based in Fresno serving weddings in Fresno, Paso Robles, Sacramento, Modesto, Bakersfield, Lake Tahoe, and beyond. They would love to talk about options for wedding photography in California, Nevada, or anywhere couples want to go and have 5 star reviews as wedding photographers in Fresno, California. Their style of wedding photography is joyful and timeless portraits that showcase true to life, romantic images that are also bright, flattering, epic, fun, and authentic.
Fresno Wedding Photographer | Paso Robles Wedding Photographer | California Wedding Photographer | Nevada Wedding Photographer | Destination Wedding Photographer
FRESNO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY