I'm a creative soul and big dreamer with a wanderlust heart. I have a passion for loving and serving others!
I'm a mid-life wife and mom, California beach lovin', wine tastin', go-with-the-flow, free spirit. I believe in self-care to keep the soul content, that laughter really is the best medicine, and that loving others to the fullest is a way of life.
I love tossing my hair up in a messy bun, wearing sweats, and lounging around on the weekends as much as slipping into my favorite stilettos and a fancy dress for a night out.
Music is a core part of my life. I can't survive without it. My playlist is full of all types of music, even a little bit of rap (I see you Snoop Dog). There is always music blaring when I'm editing or working on a new idea that popped into my head.
Making lists of dreams with my husband, and going on dates with my BFF, are my jam! My Pinterest boards are full of DIY projects I want to take on and my travel bucket list to Paris, Italy, Greece, and Spain, but NOT the touristy sites. Nope! I want to go where the locals are and see the off-beat things.
1. I met Todd on match.com in 2014.
2. We were married at our favorite local winery 10.9.16.
3. Todd builds model railroads and I love DIY projects.
4. We love a good glass of Cab.
5. Our favorite getaway is to the Central Coast.
1. I love to travel and experience different cultures.
2. I tend to bend the rules from time to time.
3. I prefer salty and savory over sweet.
4. I am a terrible cook so Todd does most of the cooking. I can make like 4 things really well.
5. I am spiritual, a deep thinker, never take life too seriously, and am always up for a good laugh!
1. I am Mom to Lauren (20) and Tyler (15).
2. Lauren is in college majoring in music.
3. Tyler is a sophomore in high school.
4. Lauren and I love musicals. Our favorite is Wicked.
5. Tyler is like most teen boys...he loves his video games.
Meet Bugsy and Clyde. Clyde is a lab/pit mix we rescued from the SPCA. He is just around 2 years old. Bugsy was rescued off the street and we guess about 1 year old. When he was found he had gashes and wounds all over him. We thought he may have been used in a dog fight ring. Clyde is smart and easy to train. He loves long walks and eating all of his toys. Literally, eating his toys. Bugsy is a lap magnet and just wants to snuggle all.day.long. He loves short walks and sleeping. I can't count the number of items they have destroyed in our house. To people that don't know them, they seem big and scary, but they are just balls of energy, and want all the loves and snuggles they can get! Kind of like me...